- Á Bao A Qu (Malay) - An entity that lives in the Tower of Victory in Chitor.
- Aatxe (Basque) - A spirit that takes the form of a bull.
- Abada (African) - Small type of unicorn reported to live in the lands of the African Congo.
- Afanc (Welsh) - Lake monster (exact lake varies by story).
- Al (Armenian and Persian) - Spirit that steals unborn babies and livers from pregnant women.
- Alan (Philippine) - Winged humanoid that steals reproductive waste to make children.
- Alphyn (Heraldic) - Lion-like creature, sometimes with dragon or goat forelegs.
- Ankou (French) - Skeletal grave watcher with a lantern and a scythe.
- Antaeus (Greek) - A giant who was extremely strong as long as he remained in contact with the ground
- Arion (Greek) - Extremely swift horse with a green mane and the power of speech
- Astomi (Hindu) - Humanoid sustained by pleasant smells instead of food
- Ayakashi (Japanese) - Sea-serpent that travels over boats in an arc while dripping oil
List of legendary creatures/navigate
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.