Arthur C. Clarke's World of Strange Powers is a popular thirteen part British television series looking at strange worlds of the paranormal. It was produced by Yorkshire Television for the ITV network and first broadcast in 1985. It was the sequel to the 1980 series Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious World.
The series is introduced by acclaimed science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke in short sequences filmed at his home in Sri Lanka. Individual episodes are narrated by Anna Ford. The series was produced by John Fairley and directed by Peter Jones, Michael Weigall and Charles Flynn.
It was followed by Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious Universe, broadcast in 1994.
- Warnings from the Future - 3 April 1985
- Things That Go Bump in the Night - 10 April 1985
- From Mind to Mind - 17 April 1985
- Stigmata: The Wounds of Christ - 24 April 1985
- Ghosts, Apparitions and Haunted Houses - 1 May 1985
- Have We Lived Before? - 15 May 1985
- Fairies, Phantoms and Fantastic Photographs - 22 May 1985
- An Element of the Divine - 5 June 1985
- Walking on Fire - 12 June 1985
- Message from the Dead - 19 June 1985
- The Roots of Evil - 26 June 1985
- Metal Bending, Magic and Mind Over Matter - 3 July 1985
- Strange Powers: The Verdict - 10 July 1985